Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner have scored a victory against Blac Chyna in their legal battle over the cancellation of the ‘Rob and Chyna’ E! reality show.
The Kardashian mother and daughter duo had been battling it out with Chyna over her claims that the famous family’s “power and influence” put an end to the series.
However, on Thursday a judge tentatively dismissed Chyna’s lawsuit against them, according to TMZ.
The judge said that as there was no contract in place for a second season, there was no contract for the Kardashians to interfere with.
Judge Hammock said: “There was no enforceable contract to have a second season. When there’s no contract, Blac Chyna did not have a right to have a second season.”
However, TMZ reports that Chyna can still bring another case against Kim and Kris in the future.
Chyna is still suing Rob over the show not being renewed, despite him claiming that it was impossible to go forward after she got a restraining order against him.
“This was their attempt to have some of the issues dismissed because they alleged we didn’t properly plead them,” Chyna’s lawyer Lisa Bloom later told reporters.
“So the judge gave us leave to amend, which means the judge is allowing us to do another version of the complaint to add some allegations.
“[The Kardashians] will then probably come back and say it’s still not sufficient and we’ll probably be back and argue it again.”